TM9V Product Details
Feel more comfortable with our most compact gas furnace design.
- Enjoy whisper-quiet sound levels of variable-speed ECM fan motor.
- Fits comfortably in your home with compact, multi-position 33-inch cabinet profile.
- Control your system anywhere with Residential Communicating Control.
- Eliminates need for chimney venting with induced combustion design.
- Two-stage burner and standard high efficiency ECM fan motor ensure comfort.
An ENERGY STAR® rated product.
- ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency up to 96% AFUE provides more heat for less money.
- Cut fuel costs nearly 37% compared to old models.
- Use with the Hx™3 4.3-inch Touch-screen Thermostat for increased efficiency through communicating capability.
- Extracts more heat from less gas with efficient condensing design.
Feel confident with built-in diagnostics and shut-off controls.
- Count on rugged steel heat exchangers backed by industry-leading warranty.
- Feel extra safe with 100% shut off main gas valve.
- Get reliable silicon nitride hot surface heat ignition.
- Complete Assurance™ Warranty Pledge: If the heat exchanger fails within 5 years of installation, we provide optional furnace replacement in lieu of heat exchanger equipment.
- Easily supports indoor air quality options.
CC7 Product Details
Proven cooling performance.
- Advanced alloy, MicroChannel coil combines proven durability with a compact profile.
- Small-footprint cabinets deliver maximum performance that is both space and budget friendly.
- Minimal vibration noise thanks to quiet drive fan blade design.
- Add healthy allergen filtration and indoor-air-quality options in our low-leakage air handler.
Advanced efficiency saves more energy.
- Save up to 41 cents per dollar with efficient 17 SEER models compared to an older, 10 SEER unit.
- Enjoy advanced levels of efficiency with matched components that do more with less energy.
- Get efficient heat transfer thanks to optimized coils for effective airflow and refrigerant circulation.
Feel confident with tested reliability.
- Industry-leading quality control and assembly processes are backed by the manufacturing expertise of Johnson Controls.
- Count on internally protected compressor to withstand high temperatures and pressures.
- Durable powder coat paint creates an automotive-quality finish that looks great for years.
- We use R-410A, a refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer, to ensure your system is safe for the environment.
- 90-day Labour Limited Warranty: If your home comfort system is delivered and does not function, you have peace of mind knowing the repair will be covered at no charge – including the cost of labour performed by your HVAC contractor.