TM9Y Product Details
Feel more comfortable with our most compact gas furnace design.
- Durable, low-leakage cabinet ensures warm air goes where it’s needed, quietly and efficiently.
- Fits comfortably in your home with compact 33-inch cabinet height.
- Eliminates need for chimney venting with induced combustion design.
- Add an indoor coil from a Coleman® HVAC split system for complete comfort in all seasons.
- Two-stage burner and standard high efficiency ECM fan motor adjust heating level to match the degree of comfort you need.
Save energy with one of our highest efficiency ratings.
- Cut fuel costs nearly 37% compared to old 60% AFUE models.
- Two-stage burner design adjusts heating level to minimize gas consumption.
- Extracts more heat from less gas with efficient condensing design.
Field testing and research ensures reliability.
- Count on rugged tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger backed by industry-leading warranty.
- Feel extra safe with 100% shut off main gas valve.
- Get reliable silicon nitride hot surface heat ignition.
- Complete Assurance™ Warranty Pledge: If the heat exchanger fails within 5 years of installation, we provide optional furnace replacement in lieu of heat exchanger equipment.
- Easily supports indoor air quality options.
TC3 Product Details
Feel more comfortable with our compact split system air conditioner design.
- Proven single-stage compressor satisfies the degree of comfort you need.
- Small-footprint cabinets deliver maximum performance that is both space and budget friendly.
- Minimal vibration noise thanks to quiet drive fan blade design.
- Add healthy allergen filtration and indoor-air-quality options in our low-leakage air handler.
Meet your budget with models that provide 13 SEER efficiency.
- Save up to 23 cents per dollar with a 13 SEER model compared to an older, 10 SEER unit.
- Enjoy the efficiency of matched components that do more with less energy.
- Get efficient heat transfer thanks to optimized coils for effective airflow and refrigerant circulation.
- Industry-leading quality control and assembly processes are backed by the manufacturing expertise of Johnson Controls.
Field testing and research ensure reliability.
- Count on internally protected compressor to withstand high temperatures and pressures.
- Durable powder coat paint creates an automotive-quality finish that looks great for years.
- We use R-410A, a refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer, to ensure your system is safe for the environment.
- 90-day Labour Limited Warranty: If your home comfort system is delivered and does not function, you have peace of mind knowing the repair will be covered at no charge – including the cost of labour performed by your HVAC contractor.